We have a work hard, play hard mentality at NEOC. We intentionally design the summer to be as fun for our team as for our campers! With learning taking place on the archery range, river, fields, gardens, and trails, specialist roles, and additional team needs, there is sure to be a role that is interesting and FUN.
Provide a fun, engaging, and exciting experience for campers age 3 - 15 as they spend the day with activity periods that could include art, cooking, field sports, music, nature, science, water play, and more. Read about our programs
Manage our archery range and teach campers using age-appropriate instruction and goal setting.
Camp Photographer & Videographer
Photograph camp activities and culture to share with families on a daily basis. Create videos to use on social media. Create end-of-summer wrap-up videos.
Manage our canoe fleet, teach campers using age-appropriate instruction and goal setting, and lead half-day excursions.
Work with campers and staff who need extra support emotionally and/or behaviorally.
Teach campers about the natural world, from plant and animal identification to conservation.
Address any health issues of campers. EMTs and nursing students are welcome to apply! A summer camp nurse is not required to be an RN/Nurse.
Support the daily running of camp and provide premiere customer service.
Outdoor Survival Specialists
Teach campers key skills for wilderness appreciation and survival including map reading, trail marking, knot tying, first-aid, and more.
- Work side-by-side with education professionals, experienced specialists, and dedicated year-round camp professionals.
- Work with staff from around the world.
- Gain skills and experience that will help you succeed in any workplace: leadership, communication, collaboration, flexibility, critical thinking and problem solving!
- Enjoy weekly theme days, sing-alongs, and wacky antics.
- Win staff prizes and give-aways throughout the summer.
- Gain essential career skills: communication, collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, and contribution
- Practice leadership in a real-life context
- Receive professional development, training, and certifications
- Earn college credit or internship experience (if applicable to your institution)